Here are the gifts to add to YOUR holiday wish list
What’s on your holiday list this year? These are not the gifts you plan to give away, but rather the ones you actually want to receive! Tech gifts for the home? Luxury gifts to make you feel pampered? Delicious ones to fill your belly? Gifts to inspire creativity? We’ve got you covered!
We asked Janet Rodgers, president and CEO of the Alpharetta Convention and Visitors Bureau, for what’s on her holiday list. After 20 years working with the city of Alpharetta, she knows exactly where to go in town to get the very best gifts. Whether she is hanging out with her husband of 39 years, or her children and grandchild, Janet knows where to go and what to buy in our beautiful city. Check out what she has put on her own list this year.
What’s on Janet Rodgers’ List?
1. Kilwins in Downtown Alpharetta’s City Center is known for their homestyle fudge, chocolates, and various confections and ice cream, .But what’s on Rodger’s list? A 10 lb chocolate bar any chocoholic would approve.
2. Rodgers’ has her eye on some fantastic artwork from local artists at Sis + Moons in downtown Alpharetta. Julie Schieffelin is one of those artists whose popular florals and abstract pieces are for sale.
3. Everyone wants to relax right? How about a gift card to Woodhouse Day Spa located at Avalon for a day of pampering. Woodhouse Day Spa offers massage, skin care, hand treatment, foot treatment and body treatment services.
4. Let’s get personal. Personalized gifts that is! elleB Gifts in downtown Alpharetta offers monogrammed and personalized gifts, including scarves, monogram necklace, monogrammed stationery, and others. A personalized keepsake Christmas ornament is an ideal gift.
5. SEC Football is life here in the South, and Rodgers plans to support her team, even down to her toes. Clotheshorse Men’s Apparel in Downtown Alpharetta is stocking up on these fun team socks. She is particularly looking for some Clemson socks. (Go Tigers!)